You’ve Got Mail…right?
Social media? Check. Online advertising? Check. Content marketing? Check. SEO? Check.
Did you know that the average ROI for email is $32 for every dollar spent? (DMA, 2018). That gets our stamp of approval!
If your digital presence does not include email, you could be missing out on a valuable method of reaching your target audience. Email marketing services are a cost-effective way to stay connected with your current customers and engaging with potential new customers.
Let us show you how to unleash the potential of this method of advertising.
The Perfect Complement
While you may think that your website, content, SEO, online advertising, and social media are enough, the truth is that implementing an email marketing strategy enhances pretty much everything else you’re doing. Email marketing has several advantages:
- Low cost: It offers a great return on investment. Send one piece or a million; your postage is the same ($0).
- Fast: Your message is delivered in minutes or hours, not days or weeks.
- Consistent: Email is a reliable, repeatable, affordable way to keep in contact with your customer base.
- Extends your reach: You can reach customers who block ads or simply prefer email advertising to any other form.
- Shareable: Recipients can forward and share relevant news and offers, expanding your reach even further.
- Measurable: You’ll know how many people opened your email, how many shared it, how many came to your site, and more.
Getting into the inbox is just the start. From personalization and subject lines that get your mail opened to developing content that engages — from segmenting your audience and automating delivery to setting up meaningful analytics — our experts are more than happy to show you how email marketing works and to recommend the best strategies.
We deliver. Push the envelope of what’s possible. Contact Elektra Marketing today.